Click here to register and to access the full conference website.
Click here to view the full program.
Expert faculty will lead courses on areas of bone health assessment, osteoporosis diagnosis and patient management, exercise, nutrition, post fracture care as well as other specialty topics.
This year’s ISO2022 program will include the following topics.
- Vitamin D
- Treating Osteoporosis in the Absence of a “Formal” (T-score) Diagnosis
- Update of Parathyroid Disease (Hyperparathyroidism and Hypoparathyroidism)
- Update on Diet and Nutritional Supplements in Metabolic Bone Disease
- Racial Disparities in Metabolic Bone Disease
- Evaluation and Management of Bone Health in MGUS, Multiple Myeloma and Cancer
- Falls Risk Assessment
- Bone Health in Pediatrics and Adolescents
- FRAX adjustments/FRAX 2
- Perioperative bone health
- Update on Anti-Resorptive Therapy
- Treating the Oldest Old
- Vertebral Augmentation
- Bone Biology Basics (physiology, remodeling, modeling)
- Bone Health in Men
- New approaches to exercise in osteoporosis and (vertebral) fracture patients
- Celiac Disease and Bone Health
- Steroids/Medications that are Bad to the Bone
- Bone Health and Fractures in the Athlete (RED-S, etc)
- Update on Anabolic Therapy